At State Bank of Ewen, we value the trust that our clients have placed in us. That trust has been built through respect, integrity and honesty and is the basis for our reputation. Therefore, we take the privacy of personal information very seriously.
Our Privacy Guarantee:
- We will not sell your personal information to anyone.
- When we collect personal information from you, we will explain how we intend to use that information.
- Categories Of Information That We May Collect:
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as: your name, address, social security number, assets, and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as: your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as: your creditworthiness and credit history.
- All information that is gathered is done so only for State Bank of Ewen to administer your accounts, provide extraordinary service and to notify you of opportunities that we think may be of interest to you.
- We will protect the confidentiality of your personal information at all times.
It is our policy not to reveal client information to anyone except in the following situations:
- When it is necessary to assist you in completing certain business transaction;
- To verify the existence of your account relationship with State Bank of Ewen to a third party (i.e. credit bureau);
- To comply with a court order, laws or regulations; and
- Upon your request.
- In the event that personal information is shared with a third party as outlined above, State Bank of Ewen insists that the third party adhere to similar privacy procedures for keeping such information confidential.
- We will adhere to all federal and state laws to protect your privacy.
- If you have any questions regarding our privacy policies, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at (906)988-2821.
207 South Cedar Street | Ewen, MI | Phone: (906)988-2821 | Fax: (906)988-2555
NOTICE OF CHANGES IN TEMPORARY FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS
All funds in a "noninterest-bearing transaction account" are insured in full by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation from December 31, 2010, through December 31, 2012. This temporary unlimited coverage is in addition to, and separate from, the coverage of at least $250,000 available to depositors under the FDIC's general deposit insurance rules.
The term, "noninterest-bearing transaction account" includes a traditional checking account or demand deposit account on which the insured depository institution pay no interest. It also includes interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts ("IOLTA's). It does not include other accounts, such as traditional checking or demand deposit accounts that may earn interest, NOW accounts and money-market deposit accounts.
For more information about temporary FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.fdic.govHosting provided by 906 Technologies