Instant information on your accounts, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, as close as your touch tone phone.
- Checking & Savings Account Balances
- Loan Balances
- Year-To-Date Interest Paid
- Last 5 Checks To Clear Account
- Verify Specific Deposit Credited To Account Since Last Statement
- Transfer Funds From One Account To Another (you must sign an authorization to transfer from one account to another)
With the new 24-hour banking service at State Bank of Ewen, you get important account information and make transactions without having to walk into the bank. Just call 1-800-344-6735 and an automated customer service representative gives you a variety of choices and takes you step-by-step to the information you're after.
Simply call our toll-free number, 1-800-344-6735, provide your account number and your transactions will be easy and completely confidential. Just follows these 8 simple steps:
- Have your account number and the last 4 digits of the Social Security number listed for your account ready.
- Call 1-800-344-6735 from any touch tone phone.
- Listen carefully and an automated customer service representative will tell you how to select the account you want.
- Enter your account number, followed by the pound symbol (#).
- Enter the last 4 digits of the Social Security number listed for your account.
- Continue to follow the instructions from the automated customer service representative.
- If you hit the wrong button, cancel your request by pressing the star button (*).
- To end your call, press "9".
207 South Cedar Street | Ewen, MI | Phone: (906)988-2821 | Fax: (906)988-2555
NOTICE OF CHANGES IN TEMPORARY FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS
All funds in a "noninterest-bearing transaction account" are insured in full by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation from December 31, 2010, through December 31, 2012. This temporary unlimited coverage is in addition to, and separate from, the coverage of at least $250,000 available to depositors under the FDIC's general deposit insurance rules.
The term, "noninterest-bearing transaction account" includes a traditional checking account or demand deposit account on which the insured depository institution pay no interest. It also includes interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts ("IOLTA's). It does not include other accounts, such as traditional checking or demand deposit accounts that may earn interest, NOW accounts and money-market deposit accounts.
For more information about temporary FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.fdic.govHosting provided by 906 Technologies